On Fridays I share a list of links that caught my attention over the last week. Some are related to the monthly theme – September is National Yoga Month. Others I just think are interesting. Enjoy!
- 5 Happiness Boosting Yoga Poses | Yoga Journal – Who couldn’t use a little more happiness in their life? These poses can help lift your spirits when you need a quick pick-me-up. The best part is, these poses are beginner friendly. Go ahead and give them a try.
- F*ck That: A Guided Meditation – Warning: this contains profanity. While I don’t necessarily condone dropping F-bombs in yoga class, several students sent this my way and it’s pretty good. Just focus on the sentiment. And maybe save this one for when there are no sensitive ears around.
- Having a Tough Day? This Pep Talk Generator is Exactly What You Need. | Time – If those yoga poses didn’t boost your mood then maybe this will. It’s an online pep talk generator with encouragements collectively written by a group of female creatives. It’s pretty fun.
- Salt and Pepper Eggplant | Momma Cuisine – Eggplant is abundant at the farmers market right now. Try this delicious, simple and seasonal recipe that’s also vegan and gluten free.
- Yoga Poses You Can Do Without Leaving Your Bed | Huffington Post – There’s no excuse not to practice these yoga poses you can do from your bed. Start or end your day a little more centered with any of these relaxing asanas.
- Welcor Academy – This is something special for my fellow yoga teachers! Check out my new newsletter with expert tips and resources to help you start or grow your yoga business. We address common challenges and answer subscribers’ questions related to business and marketing. Join us and learn how to take your brand and success to the next level!